So it is the last day in my Web Design class with Marc Smolowitz. The objectives of this class were to:
- Design blogs, both in the form an interactive personal website and in the form of a collective website, including the development of a site map, a content strategy, a functionality plan, and goals for user experience.
- Showcase original content on both blogs and aggregated content from third party platforms on both blogs, including text, photo, video, and audio.
- Develop a social media ecosystem and strategy that bridges personal, professional and creative interests.
- Apply preliminary back-end techniques for dynamic web blogs.
- Survey software applications for web page construction.
- Research and monitor current trends in the web design and new media industry, especially as it relates to filmmaking and storytelling.
However, if I do find something interesting, I found out that I can become OBSESSED with those things! For example, my friend Dominic Mercurio, really loves this band “IamamIwhoamI”. Through his posts about them on his wordpress and Tumblr, I began getting into them too. I became so infatuated with their work that they inspired me to change my senior thesis to something more artistically creative and heavily symbolic. I am now an “IamamIwhoamI” troll!!